There are several ways you can pay your American Bottoms Bill:
- Pay Now Online
- Mail – American Bottoms, P.O. Box 411340, St. Louis, MO 63141
Note! We do not recommend you pay by mail if you’ve received a water disconnect notice.
Authorized Pay Stations:
- Gateway Food Mart, 2511 State Street, East St. Louis (formerly Schnucks)
- Gateway Market & Beauty Supply Store, 7600 State Street, East St. Louis
- Lindell Bank, 327 Missouri Avenue, East St. Louis
- Satisfied, Inc., 2315 State Street, East St. Louis
- Unique’s License Service, 5315 State Street, East St. Louis
- 24/7 Automated phone payments – call (866) 933-6251
- American Bottoms Customer Accounts – call (618) 337-9000
- Automatic monthly bill-pay – call Customer Accounts to arrange
- Direct Pay – Print Request Form
If you have an outstanding collection balance, you may qualify for a payment plan.
If you are interested in learning what your collection balance can be reduced to and what your payment options are, complete the Customer Information/Application for Settlement Form and return it to American Bottoms. Once we receive this information, we will run your collections account through the Settlement Algorithm to determine your payment options. If your account qualifies for a settlement, we will mail you an Offer Letter with your options. It’s that easy to start the process.
**As of January 1, 2015, American Bottoms is no longer open to the public.**