There are several ways you can pay your American Bottoms Bill:
- Pay Now Online
- Mail – American Bottoms, P.O. Box 459, East St. Louis, IL 62202-0459
Note! We do not recommend you pay by mail if you’ve received a water disconnect notice.
Authorized Pay Stations:
- ALPS, 800 Upper Cahokia Road, Cahokia
- American Check Cashing, 2013 Camp Jackson Road, Cahokia
- Best Stop, 2001 Camp Jackson Road, Cahokia
- East St. Louis Currency Exchange, 212 Collinsville Ave, East St. Louis
- First Illinois Bank, Collinsville Ave and Missouri Ave, East St. Louis
- Gateway Food Mart, 2511 State Street, East St. Louis (formerly Schnucks)
- Gateway Market, 7600 State Street, East St. Louis
- Satisfied, Inc., 2315 State Street, East St. Louis
- Unique’s License Service, 5315 State Street, East St. Louis
- 24/7 Automated phone payments – call (866) 933-6251
- American Bottoms Customer Accounts – call (618) 337-9000
- Automatic monthly bill-pay – call Customer Accounts to arrange
- Direct Pay – Print Request Form
If you have an outstanding collection balance, you may qualify for a payment plan.
If you are interested in learning what your collection balance can be reduced to and what your payment options are, complete the Customer Information/Application for Settlement Form and return it to American Bottoms. Once we receive this information, we will run your collections account through the Settlement Algorithm to determine your payment options. If your account qualifies for a settlement, we will mail you an Offer Letter with your options. It’s that easy to start the process.
**As of January 1, 2015, American Bottoms is no longer open to the public.**