Code of Ethics
As an Employee of American Bottoms, I will …
- Be guided in all my activities by integrity, accuracy, timeliness, fairness, policy, and legality.
- Make decisions which are in the best interest of the Company.
- Find worth in the work that I do and in the work of others.
- Extend my knowledge to others and look for value in their ideas and opinions.
- Hold myself accountable for results and not use external sources as excuses.
- Be flexible and support changes that may impact me or the Company.
- Remain fully productive.
- Suppress and discourage any harmful or misleading rumors.
- Actively participate and work cooperatively with others.
- Communicate respectfully and work towards solutions and mutual understanding.
In addition to the above, as a Supervisor/Manager, I will …
- Recognize that I have responsibilities to all employees, business partners, the Company, and our customers.
- Recognize that my own pattern of work significantly impacts other employees.
- Assist my employees and co-workers to achieve professional fulfillment.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques, equipment, and processes.
- Continue to improve my management skills.
- Support efforts to strengthen the Company.