If you're a landlord with one or more properties in the American
Bottoms service area, and you're concerned about your tenants'
bills, you may want to consider the following.
- Request a consolidated monthly report which shows the activity
on each of your properties
- Put the bill in your name and collect additional rent
- Call Customer Accounts (618) 337-9000 for payment statuses
- Request water shutoff - provided the account meets the
- Take action when you receive an owner notification bill - these
are mailed to you when one of your tenant's bills becomes
- Call Customer Accounts (618) 337-9000 with forwarding addresses
and social security numbers of prior tenants who have left
Please keep in mind, unpaid bills are serious issues for both of
us and may result in a lien against your property. Taking
corrective action early is in your best interest.